Tuesday, 5 November 2013

LILY LOLO MINERAL LOOSE EYESHADOWS

I have wanted to review these for a while but just hadn't had the time and now I have managed to get around to doing it I have the puffiest eyes ! So I have not taken any shots of it on my lids and if I waited again I may not get around to it for ages so I have swatched them wet and dry on my arm for now.



They come in sweet little pots with a tray inside that allows you to close off the shadow so it does not go everywhere. I unfortunately forgot to do this with a couple of them as you will see. The lids are that matt plastic which looks good when you get it but the same as the black matt lids on cosmetics it gets dirty very easily . 







This is the soft brown matte shade.  Top is used wet and lower dry.  It really is a soft brown in shade and in feel .  It goes on very smoothly and I think I prefer it wet as then it has a kind of iridescent finish to it.  It also blends very easily.  These shadows do last well and I have not had any creasing with them even with no lid primer. But I have at least had foundation on my lids when wearing this for a smoother base.





This one is called Bronze Sparkle and I love this .  Its very metallic and on the lids (sorry) it looks  like a wash of metal shimmer. The top swatch is wet and the lower dry.  This really glides on and looks lovely in the inner corner as a highlight as well.

This is called Witchypoo which is a great name and it's apparently its one of their best sellers as it can be used as a liner. The top two swatches are wet and the bottom is dry.  It does make a nice liner applied with a fine liner brush wet and seems to last well.  when this shadow is dry I am not so keen as its a bit patchy and hard to blend so I would only use this as a liner now or perhaps to set a liquid liner flick.


All in all I really do love the Lily Lolo products that I have tried .  I also have a mineral foundation a correcter powder and a blush .  I will do some reviews on those soon, the blush is particularly good. 
They are priced at £5.99 each for 4grams on the Lily Lolo website site here but I normally buy their products from the Lily Lolo shop on amazon shop page here where I believe they are the same prices.  Do check out some of this range as the colours are so pretty .  Hopefully I will get a chance to buy some of the lipsticks next.

No comments:

Post a Comment