Thursday, 7 November 2013

Cakes!

I was thinking perhaps I should put some recipes up for these cakes.  They were from a recipe taken from Food Network but I adapted them somewhat as I always prefer to try and make the recipe my own. They were very red but my camera likes to make them look pink and I don't always want to spend ages in Photoshop.







These ones were filled with ' Marshmallow Fluff' a recent import for us but good in cakes.

They were topped with dark chocolate which I much prefer as it has a slightly bitter taste and it contrasts well with the very sweet filling. 

What do you think? are cupcakes a winter thing really? or should it be rich puddings and fruit cakes?

I do enjoy a good red velvet cake though and I find the American recipes to be the best .


No comments:

Post a Comment